Mobile menu

Is there a way to connect Trados 2007 with Multiterm 2007?
Thread poster: Astrid Elke Witte

Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:02
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
May 6, 2007

I cannot at the moment access my Multiterm termbases (which are now all nicely reorganised into Multiterm 2007 versions) when using Trados 2007. The problem lies solely in the fact that, when clicking on "Term recognition", the box for selecting the Multiterm version to connect with only contains the two options of Multiterm 5 and Multiterm 7, not however Multiterm 2007.

My question is: How do I get Multiterm 2007 to show in this box, so that I can select it?

At present only Multiterm 5 can be selected. Multiterm 7 produces a numerical error code. It is, however, Multiterm 2007 that I am looking for, but it is not there.

[Edited at 2007-05-06 05:22]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a way to connect Trados 2007 with Multiterm 2007?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs