https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/73172-trados_65_text_segment_colours_problem.html

Trados 6.5 Text segment colours problem
Thread poster: ytl
ytl
ytl
English to Chinese
May 15, 2007

In my company, we always use specific colour for "Source Colour", "Target (100% match)" and "Target (Fuzzy match)", however, when I close the segment after translation, it always come out green no matter what % the segment is matched!!! Can anyone please tell me what went wrong and how to fix this?

If I pre-translate the document with workbench instead, it works perfectly though; i.e. the specific colours come out right showing the segment is partially matched, perfectly matched or
... See more
In my company, we always use specific colour for "Source Colour", "Target (100% match)" and "Target (Fuzzy match)", however, when I close the segment after translation, it always come out green no matter what % the segment is matched!!! Can anyone please tell me what went wrong and how to fix this?

If I pre-translate the document with workbench instead, it works perfectly though; i.e. the specific colours come out right showing the segment is partially matched, perfectly matched or nothing matched. I played with the setting for hours and still couldn't figure this out. Boss is complaining it's hard to reread documents in just one single colour. Pre-translate with workbench is not an option because other translators are complaining they want to open segment and close segment in real-time to update memory in real-time which results more matches for segments.

Thank you very much.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5 Text segment colours problem

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »