hatipovic
Local time: 18:25
German to Bosnian
+ ...
May 16, 2007

Hello,
please take a look here:
http://halfprice.habra.com/Mirza/Bugs/match.jpg

Trados says me that the match is 100% but the translation is not inserted automatically, instead there the original text...

Regards,
Mirza

Direct link Reply with quote

Elke Vogelsang  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Just a try May 16, 2007

Hello,

Was the segment opened before? What did you do to solve the problem so far?

The easiest answers would be:

If you press Alt+Shift+Insert the 100% match should be inserted.

Or:

Press Alt+Del to close the segment and restore the original sentence without any Trados segmentation. Then open the sentence/segment again for translation (Alt+Home). The 100% match should be inserted now.

Elke

Ilde Grimaldi  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
is the text already segmented? May 16, 2007

In the screenshot, I read in the message of the Workbench: "Different match in the TM". For me, this clearly points to the fact that when you go to next untranslated word, the segment is already segmented and has source text in the target row. I mean, probably you or the client checked "Segment unknown segments" when pretranslating. Now you have to use Get translation when you have a 100% match or a new fuzzy match in the memory.

ciao

[Edited at 2007-05-16 17:58]

Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
"Now you have to use Get translation..." May 16, 2007

... or eliminate all source=target segments in TM. Could be, they all carry a certain date stamp or author's name...

[Edited at 2007-05-16 18:30]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

100% match is not inserted

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs