Adi Gherghel  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 17:53
Member (2009)
English to Romanian
+ ...
May 24, 2007

I use TRADOS 7.freelance
When I try opening a TM the message is: "Translation Memory too large for demo mode. Install a valid licence file or connect a dongle to the parallel port. The thing is that this is happenning only on the laptor. I have the same version both on the laptop and on another computer and on the other one I have no problem with trados. I have a valid softkey licence. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:53
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Happens sometimes... May 24, 2007

This happens sometimes, just go to the license manager and introduce your license file again. I did this everytime that error came up and it worked.

Adi Gherghel  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 17:53
Member (2009)
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a bunch May 24, 2007

Hmmm...it was too easy
Thanks a lot!
It worked

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Too large TM

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs