https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/74212-get_placeable_turns_target_font_blue.html

Get placeable turns target font blue
Thread poster: Sara Baroni
Sara Baroni
Sara Baroni  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:52
English to Italian
+ ...
May 30, 2007

Hello,

I am using Trados 2006 and today suddenly when I use "get current (or next or previous) placeable" the text/number that is inserted in the target text is blue, whilst all other font remains black. If I keep typing after the placeable font stays blue.

It is very tiresome having to go and manually change the colour of the font. I haven't changed any settings (I wouldn't even know where to begin).

Please help! Thank you.

Sara

Mariam Osmann
Mariam Osmann
Egypt
Local time: 07:52
Member (2007)
English to Arabic
+ ...
translators work bench May 30, 2007

go to> Options> translated text color> pick ur colors or juste choose unchanged.

HTH
Mariam

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:52
English to German
+ ...
Check the style May 30, 2007

Hi Sara,
You did not indicate the file format you're working on - I assume it's a Word file?

Have you checked the colour settings in the paragraph style?

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Get placeable turns target font blue

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »