Mobile menu

Adding a new language in Teamworks
Thread poster: NickM KIP
NickM KIP
English
May 30, 2007

I created a new TM in teamworks manager and in multiterm. but it's not showing up in the project settings under languages.

Direct link Reply with quote

avsie  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:52
English to French
+ ...
Can you explain a bit more? May 31, 2007

You created a new language in the TW Manager.

When you say that it's not showing up in the project settings, do you mean in the Create Project window, when you're creating a new project (and selecting the languages for the project), or under the project settings of a project that has been started already?

What version of TW are you using? 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0?

Have you tried quitting TW and re-launching it? Is the TM you created really in the TW Manager window, was it effectively created?

[Edited at 2007-05-31 08:52]

NickM KIP
English
TOPIC STARTER
. May 31, 2007

Teamworks 2.0

In Teamworks Manager under Project Templates you set the template for project settings. There is a language section in there where you pick which languages are included.

In this case the particulr language is Danish. I created the TM in TM Manager and I can see the properties of it and it says its available.

I added 3 other language in the past and they all showed up fine. I just can't find why this one is different.

avsie  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:52
English to French
+ ...
Good one May 31, 2007

We have 3.0 here in house and we've never used the templates, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help

Did you open a case via their support site?

NickM KIP
English
TOPIC STARTER
. May 31, 2007

I'm doing that right now. I just wanted to check on here real quick if it was something small I missed.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding a new language in Teamworks

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs