activation code
Thread poster: Valentina Cafiero

Valentina Cafiero  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:37
Member (2005)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Jun 7, 2007

I have trados 6.5 with dongle version and recently bought SDLTrados_2006. I downloaded all the files from the web site and the installation is ok, but I can't understand where I have to put the activation code they gave me on the Web site. It is never requested during the installation.
Thanks for your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sandra Bertolini  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:37
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
no need of activation code for SDL Trados 2006 Jun 7, 2007

Hi Valentina,

as for my experience I didn't need an activation code for SDL Trados 2006. You should only have your licence file in one of the folders and that's all. If you install the 2007 version you are asked to write the activation code but not in the installation procedure of the 2006 version.

Even if the software works and you don't have any problems try to send an e-mail to the support center in order to understand why you need it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

activation code

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs