Does anyone know if there is a SDL Trados training in London?
Thread poster: Lenah Susianty

Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:54
Member (2004)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Jun 19, 2007

Does anyone know if there is a SDL Trados training in London? Where should I find out about this information? thanks!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-06-19 12:36]

Direct link Reply with quote

Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce
English to Italian
+ ...
Atlas Translations Trados Training Jun 19, 2007

Hi Lenah,
I know that Atlas Translations, a well known London agency, is hosting such courses. I have worked for Atlas, but not experienced the courses personally, so I couldn't say whether they are good.

Atlas Translations Ltd – with BS:ISO 9001 Quality Assurance 14a Goodwin’s Court Covent Garden London WC2N 4LL Tel - 0207 240 6666 Fax - 0207 240 6996
www.atlas-translations.co.uk

Giuliana

Arlete Moraes  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:54
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I've just attended the Atlas Trados course ... Jun 19, 2007

... and it is very good! It is held by a translator who knows what we need to know. Very practical and concise. I am now more confident with Trados.

Arlete Moraes

Lenah Susianty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2004)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Jun 19, 2007

Dr. Giuliana Criscuolo-Bruce wrote:

Hi Lenah,
I know that Atlas Translations, a well known London agency, is hosting such courses. I have worked for Atlas, but not experienced the courses personally, so I couldn't say whether they are good.

Thanks Giulana and Arlete, I will definitely contact them!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does anyone know if there is a SDL Trados training in London?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs