Windows Vista and Trados
Thread poster: Nicholas Stedman
Nicholas Stedman
Nicholas Stedman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:42
French to English
Jul 2, 2007

I bought a copy of Trados Version 6.5 exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.
Can I install in directly on my new laptop with Vista or do I need a new Trados update or patch?

[Edited at 2007-07-02 10:01]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Which version? Jul 2, 2007

Hi NR,

NR_Stedman wrote:

I bought a copy of Trados exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.

It would help if you could indicate the exact version, as requested when posting a new topic.

Can I install in directly on my new laptop with Vista or do I need a new Trados update or patch?

Looks like you may need SDL Trados 2007, however, I would suggest to read the numerous related discussions in this forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

Nicholas Stedman
Nicholas Stedman  Identity Verified
Italy
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Version 6.5 Jul 2, 2007

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi NR,

NR_Stedman wrote:

I bought a copy of Trados exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.

It would help if you could indicate the exact version, as requested when posting a new topic.

Looks like you may need SDL Trados 2007, however, I would suggest to read the numerous related discussions in this forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Windows Vista and Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »