Windows Vista and Trados
Thread poster: NR_Stedman
NR_Stedman  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:00
French to English
Jul 2, 2007

I bought a copy of Trados Version 6.5 exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.
Can I install in directly on my new laptop with Vista or do I need a new Trados update or patch?

[Edited at 2007-07-02 10:01]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Which version? Jul 2, 2007

Hi NR,

NR_Stedman wrote:

I bought a copy of Trados exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.

It would help if you could indicate the exact version, as requested when posting a new topic.

Can I install in directly on my new laptop with Vista or do I need a new Trados update or patch?

Looks like you may need SDL Trados 2007, however, I would suggest to read the numerous related discussions in this forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

NR_Stedman  Identity Verified
France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Version 6.5 Jul 2, 2007

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi NR,

NR_Stedman wrote:

I bought a copy of Trados exactly 2 years ago that I only used once.

It would help if you could indicate the exact version, as requested when posting a new topic.

Looks like you may need SDL Trados 2007, however, I would suggest to read the numerous related discussions in this forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Windows Vista and Trados

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs