Mobile menu

Technical forums »

SDL Trados support

Thread poster: Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 06:57
English to Spanish
Jul 16, 2007



[Edited at 2007-07-17 13:10]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
LittleBalu
Germany
Local time: 13:57
English to German
+ ...
Thank you, Tadzio. Jul 16, 2007

It might be a good idea to also provide a tutorial on how to search the forums.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 06:57
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Jul 16, 2007



[Edited at 2007-07-17 13:11]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 13:57
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
...To all the templates I've lost before... Jul 16, 2007

To all the templates I've lost before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the templates I've lost before

To all the TRADOS menues I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping my account to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the Trados stuff I've loved before

The winds of Wordfast are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of Wordfast continue blowing
And they just carry me away

To all the CATs who shared my nights
Who now are someone else's strife
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this
cleaned target version of the Wllie Nelson´s song
To all the CATs I've used before
To all the CATs who worked for me


[Edited at 2007-07-16 18:44]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:57
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
This is a must for Dortmund Conference! Jul 16, 2007

So please come with this text and with a guitar)))


Jerzy


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 06:57
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Jul 16, 2007



[Edited at 2007-07-17 13:11]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 13:57
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
no problem, Jerzy... Jul 16, 2007

but we need also some sing-alongs, like:

O We shall overcome

O All along the TRADOS tower (princes kept the tag view turned on)

o We all live in a KudoZ submarine ( And our friends are all aboard, many of them live next door )

I insist on not being taken seriously tonight...I'm getting batty from this heat ... it close to 10PM and still 28C...

PS: cant work, so Im reading , Christa Wolf´s Kassandra. Empfehlenswert.

[Edited at 2007-07-16 19:52]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:57
Spanish to English
+ ...
not fogetting Julio Iglesias's version either:-) Jul 16, 2007

Vito Smolej wrote:

To all the templates I've lost before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the templates I've lost before

To all the TRADOS menues I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping my account to grow
I owe a lot I know
To all the Trados stuff I've loved before

The winds of Wordfast are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of Wordfast continue blowing
And they just carry me away

To all the CATs who shared my nights
Who now are someone else's strife
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this
cleaned target version of the Wllie Nelson´s song
To all the CATs I've used before
To all the CATs who worked for me


[Edited at 2007-07-16 18:44]


[Edited at 2007-07-16 23:11]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Angeliki Papadopoulou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 14:57
English to Greek
+ ...
I feel for you! Jul 17, 2007

Vito Smolej wrote:


I insist on not being taken seriously tonight...I'm getting batty from this heat ... it close to 10PM and still 28C...



Dear Smo

You should have been here (Athens, Greece) a few weeks ago, when it was 43-46 in the daytime and refused to go below 35 at night!

Lina


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 13:57
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
"not fogetting Julio Iglesias's version either" Jul 17, 2007

to quote Conrad/Kurtz:"The horror... the horror of it all"

Direct link Reply with quote
 

ICL  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
What happened to the original title and contents of this message? Jul 18, 2007

Just curious....

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:57
English to German
+ ...
Ask the poster... Jul 19, 2007

ICL wrote:

Just curious....

Hi Ivette,
You would need to ask the poster, who decided to remove the original posting.

Best regards,
Ralf


Direct link Reply with quote
 

ICL  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
The mystery is solved... Jul 20, 2007

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Ivette,
You would need to ask the poster, who decided to remove the original posting.


Hi Ralf,

I now understand. For some reason, I thought the thread had been removed by Proz.com (moderators or staff), though it did not make sense that, even though the original poster's title and comments were not visible, the replies from other people were still visible.

Thanks for clarifying this. No need to ask the poster (apparently he doesn't wish to explain things, which is perfectly alright with me). My curiosity is satisfied with your answer (and this time it seems "curiosity did not kill my cat", he he he....).

Bis bald,

Ivette


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search


Translation news related to SDL Trados





PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs