Thread poster: Vito Smolej

Vito Smolej
Local time: 21:21
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Jul 20, 2007

Guten Tag,

bitte nehmen Sie sich ca. 10 Minuten Zeit, unsere Umfrage auszufüllen. Diese finden Sie hier:
Ihr Feedback hilft uns, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen ständig zu verbessern.

Herzlichen Dank für Ihre Teilnahme!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

SDL Trados Technologies

PS: I assume I am not committing any hideous crimes against the house order and humanity in general by posting this mail I received from SDL. After all, we do have right to free expression, dont we? Heres one more venue for it.
[EDIT] My honest intention was to allow unsolicited answers (as unsolicited as the mail to me was) from my colleagues here. The URL, however, is not active anymore. Fast reaction? You bet.

[Edited at 2007-07-21 03:41]

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:21
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
I wonder where alls these error messages go to Jul 20, 2007

Every time Tageditor crashes a message is sent somewhere. I wonder if SDL takes any notice of these. If they would they would not need any survey about their products.

Almost every week I recieve messages about an even more fantastic opportunity for updating to SDL Trados 2007. They go straight to the trash-folder. It seems SDL is in urgent need of cash.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sagen Sie uns Ihre Meinung

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs