Mobile menu

Trados 2007 patch coming in September
Thread poster: Edric Barbosa Filho
Edric Barbosa Filho
Local time: 04:07
English to Portuguese
Jul 28, 2007

I thought Trados 2007 fellow users would like to know the message I just received fm Trados Support:

Workbench poor performance in Word 2007: "They [Microsoft]get the acknowledgement that this is a Microsoft, not an SDL issue. So Microsoft is investigating to this issue and maybe can create a hotfix for this problem. But we have to wait until Microsoft can give us an update. We recommend that you use TagEditor instead of Word 2007."

Next update: "We [SDL] also find some performance problems with TagEditor but we are aware of this problem and are creating a hotfix for it. This will be a part of the patch that we will release at the end of quarter 3 of this year."

The guys are on it. Let's wait...

[Edited at 2007-07-28 14:01]

Direct link Reply with quote

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:07
English to French
+ ...
Thanks! Jul 28, 2007

In the meantime, I reverted back to 7.5 - couldn't take it anymore... I even had to uninstall and reinstall my parallel install of 7.5 for some reason. I am afraid by the time everything gets up and running is the time the next version comes out - let's hope not!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 patch coming in September

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs