Thread poster: Fabíola Medeiros

Fabíola Medeiros
Local time: 19:37
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 30, 2007

Hi, everyone.

I've been experiencing trouble running MultiTerm7 in connection with MS Word (Office 2007 Professional Plus) and Trados Workbench (2007).

In MSWord, I can't click on termbase button without causing a crash in Word, and I still can't find the correct .dot or .dotm template file (which I hope would solve this problem).

In Workbench, I can't work with Term Recognition because I can't locate termbases, plus everytime I click on MultiTerm 7, the Workbench system does not accept (erro -2147467259.

I hope someon who has been through similar trouble can give me some tips about how to fix it all.

Thanks and regards,

Fabíola Medeiros

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxM TRANSLATIO
Germany
Local time: 22:37
English to German
similar trouble with Trados 7 and MS Word from Office 2007 Enterprise Jul 30, 2007

Hi Fabíola,

I have had problems too. Couldn´t start working because Workbench didn´t find the end of paragraph. The only way to get it runnig was to delete the new MS Word and reinstall my old MS Word from Office 2003.

Kind regards

Mike

smits
Japanese to English
SDL Trados Jul 31, 2007

Hi,

I have installed a demo version of Trados.But I do not know how to use it.

Can you help me out for the same??

Thanks.

Bye.

Smita

[Edited at 2007-07-31 12:05]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems in link between MultiTerm 7 and MSWord and Trados Workbench

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs