Thread poster: Fabíola Medeiros

Fabíola Medeiros
Local time: 00:41
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 30, 2007

Hi, everyone.

I've been experiencing trouble running MultiTerm7 in connection with MS Word (Office 2007 Professional Plus) and Trados Workbench (2007).

In MSWord, I can't click on termbase button without causing a crash in Word, and I still can't find the correct .dot or .dotm template file (which I hope would solve this problem).

In Workbench, I can't work with Term Recognition because I can't locate termbases, plus everytime I click on MultiTerm 7, the Workbench system does not accept (erro -2147467259.

I hope someon who has been through similar trouble can give me some tips about how to fix it all.

Thanks and regards,

Fabíola Medeiros

Direct link Reply with quote
Local time: 04:41
English to German
similar trouble with Trados 7 and MS Word from Office 2007 Enterprise Jul 30, 2007

Hi Fabíola,

I have had problems too. Couldn´t start working because Workbench didn´t find the end of paragraph. The only way to get it runnig was to delete the new MS Word and reinstall my old MS Word from Office 2003.

Kind regards

Japanese to English
SDL Trados Jul 31, 2007

I have installed a demo version of Trados.But I do not know how to use it.

Can you help me out for the same??

[Edited at 2007-07-31 12:05]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems in link between MultiTerm 7 and MSWord and Trados Workbench

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs