no MultiTerm
Thread poster: Beatrix 07

Beatrix 07  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:06
German to Hungarian
+ ...
Aug 2, 2007

Hello,
My computer was kaput, now it is repaired... I can't use my Multi Term dictionary. It's appear "Connect to Multi Term server". I don't find my anterior Multi Term dictionary, it's vanished... Can you help me?
(Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my working language..)
Best regards

Direct link Reply with quote

Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 03:06
Member (2005)
English to Czech
restore files, reinstall trados Aug 2, 2007

hi beata,

if you know you had an MT termbase in a folder and it is not there then it is gone. you can ask the repairshop to restore any deleted files. or you can restore the file from your backup if you have one. if either fails to recover your termbase then you will have to create a new dictionary.

regarding your other questions, you can try to reinstall trados as some files may be missing or damaged. if the problem persists you can have a look at www.sdl.com/trados-support.htm or post more information here, for example multiterm and workbench versions, etc.

good luck,
pavel

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

no MultiTerm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs