Mobile menu

no MultiTerm
Thread poster: Beatrix 07

Beatrix 07  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:33
German to Hungarian
+ ...
Aug 2, 2007

My computer was kaput, now it is repaired... I can't use my Multi Term dictionary. It's appear "Connect to Multi Term server". I don't find my anterior Multi Term dictionary, it's vanished... Can you help me?
(Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my working language..)
Best regards

Direct link Reply with quote

Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 15:33
English to Czech
restore files, reinstall trados Aug 2, 2007

hi beata,

if you know you had an MT termbase in a folder and it is not there then it is gone. you can ask the repairshop to restore any deleted files. or you can restore the file from your backup if you have one. if either fails to recover your termbase then you will have to create a new dictionary.

regarding your other questions, you can try to reinstall trados as some files may be missing or damaged. if the problem persists you can have a look at or post more information here, for example multiterm and workbench versions, etc.

good luck,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

no MultiTerm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs