Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:00
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 4, 2007

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange problem. After translating a segment, I close the TU, keep translating, but then, the next time I see a segment that I'm certain I translated a few minutes ago, Trados gives me no match. I go back to the segment I'd translated earlier, open it, and the translated text appears in the target field, not in green, but in yellow, and Workbench doesn't give me any info such as time and date created, so basically it looks like the TU is not being saved to the TM. This is happening randomly but often enough to be annoying and a waste of time.

Any clues?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation units not being saved

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs