Boost your career as a professional translator!

Boost your career as a professional translator! SDL hosts a virtual conference featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017

Click for Full Participation

where is My Account -page?
Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 15:44
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Aug 8, 2007

I have filed my Order confirmations for the Trados 2006 and previous, but where is this My Account at sdl.com? I should install the patch 2, but from where? When I try to logg in they do not know me, though my ID and password are written down twice.
Thanks for help!
Heinrich

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:44
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Go to www.sdl.com Aug 8, 2007

and scroll down the page. "My Account" is listed on the page bottom in the line with "Site Ownership | Copyright & Trademark Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | My Account | Site Map"

Jerzy

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 15:44
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Danke Jerzy Aug 9, 2007

gefunden!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

where is My Account -page?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums