Impossible to proceed analyse in SDLX
Thread poster: Sylvain Leray

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:45
Member (2003)
German to French
Aug 9, 2007

SDLX 2006 Build 6010

I have read the manual and all the instructions are clear, but the "Wizard" and "Analyse" buttons of the SDLX Analyse module are inactive. I select the files to analyse, the TM, the options and the reporting file, but the buttons are still inactive... it is not the first time I try, and with different files... there must be an obvious mistake from me...

Any hint ?

Thank you !
Sylvain

[Modifié le 2007-08-09 13:05]

Direct link Reply with quote

Member (2003)
German to French
TOPIC STARTER
I'm afraid I have undestood... Aug 9, 2007

Is it because I have "only" the SDL Standard Version and not the Professional one ? In which case I find it is a shame...

Claudia Digel  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Analyse only works in the Professional version of SDLX Aug 9, 2007

Hi Sylvain,

You don't mention which version of SDLX you have but I guess it's the Freelance version. Analyse (and Apply) only work in the Professional version you cannot use them in the Freelance version even though they are displayed.

Regards,
Claudia

Member (2003)
German to French
TOPIC STARTER
That's it Aug 9, 2007

Thank you Claudia, that's it indeed... I "only" have the standard version.

When I bought the SDL Trados package, there was no kind of mention about it... i find it quite... "unverschämt"... okay, I will proceed with Trados, then...

Regards,
Sylvain

[Modifié le 2007-08-09 13:17]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Impossible to proceed analyse in SDLX

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs