SDL Trados 2006: Multiterm 7 or 2007?
Thread poster: Emma Gledhill
Emma Gledhill
Local time: 05:25
German to English
+ ...
Sep 21, 2007

Hello everyone

A slightly urgent question I'm afraid. I have SDL Trados 2006 and my account area has both Multiterm 7 and Multiterm 2007 available for download. I do not currently have any instances of MT installed on this machine. Given the choice, which version should I opt to install? I want the easiest life and as little hassle as possible since I will be installing for a specific job with a tight deadline that has supplied an mdb file that MUST be used. Also should I install the build 759 patch first?

Thanks in advance!

Emma

Direct link Reply with quote

Emma Gledhill
Local time: 05:25
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update... Sep 22, 2007

For the time being I've installed MT 7.1 because time is not on my side, but I just cannot get it to integrate properly with Workbench and Tag Editor - I've added more info on Neal's related thread:

http://www.proz.com/topic/81557

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2006: Multiterm 7 or 2007?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs