Emma Gledhill
Emma Gledhill
Switzerland
Local time: 00:10
German to English
+ ...
Sep 21, 2007

Hello everyone

A slightly urgent question I'm afraid. I have SDL Trados 2006 and my account area has both Multiterm 7 and Multiterm 2007 available for download. I do not currently have any instances of MT installed on this machine. Given the choice, which version should I opt to install? I want the easiest life and as little hassle as possible since I will be installing for a specific job with a tight deadline that has supplied an mdb file that MUST be used. Also should I install th
... See more
Hello everyone

A slightly urgent question I'm afraid. I have SDL Trados 2006 and my account area has both Multiterm 7 and Multiterm 2007 available for download. I do not currently have any instances of MT installed on this machine. Given the choice, which version should I opt to install? I want the easiest life and as little hassle as possible since I will be installing for a specific job with a tight deadline that has supplied an mdb file that MUST be used. Also should I install the build 759 patch first?

Thanks in advance!

Emma
Collapse

Emma Gledhill
Emma Gledhill
Switzerland
Local time: 00:10
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Update... Sep 22, 2007

For the time being I've installed MT 7.1 because time is not on my side, but I just cannot get it to integrate properly with Workbench and Tag Editor - I've added more info on Neal's related thread:

http://www.proz.com/topic/81557

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2006: Multiterm 7 or 2007?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »