Exchange project files in WinAlign
Thread poster: ACP Traductera

ACP Traductera
Local time: 11:24
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 25, 2007

I am trying to find out, if that's possible to continue in an alignment project on another computer than where it was created. This is e.g. needed when continuing work on other computer (work/home) or forward the work to someone else.

I tried to find the way but I wasn't successfull. When I open the .pjt file on another computer (I moved all WAF, src and trg file with it, all are saved within the same path as on the computer where it was created, as well as the source files), function Review File Pair(s) is greyed out, file pairs don't have the mark (dot in circle) of already paired - there is no way how to go on with the work.

Thank you very much for any tips.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exchange project files in WinAlign

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs