Files are not found for cleaning up
Thread poster: Carol Chen

Carol Chen  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 04:54
English to Chinese
Oct 5, 2007

Hello, when I ended translation, I wanted to clean up the file into a monolingual file. However, it shows "Folder does not exist, was moved or renamed." I changed the file named once after translation, but I restore it again. It still report such error. Then I could not clean up the file. Could anybody give kindly help? Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 15:54
English to Spanish
This is what I've heard... Oct 5, 2007

The problem is not with the folder with the file you want to cleanup. It's with the folder where the Log file resides. It must have been deleted. Before pressing Cleanup, click on Log File and create a new file. This should do the trick.

Carol Chen  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 04:54
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 5, 2007

Hi Tadzio,

Thanks! It really helps!

Kind regards
Carol

Tadzio Carvallo wrote:

The problem is not with the folder with the file you want to cleanup. It's with the folder where the Log file resides. It must have been deleted. Before pressing Cleanup, click on Log File and create a new file. This should do the trick.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Files are not found for cleaning up

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs