Thread poster: Nicolas Coyer
Nicolas Coyer  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 05:51
Spanish to French
+ ...
Oct 11, 2007

Hi everyone,

I am facing the following issue in WB: I am working on a project, and each time I want to run an analysis, WB goes back to a non existing log file instead of the one I have selected previously for this project. I have not selected the option to keep the same log for all projects.
I have jst upgraded from SDL TRADOS 2006, which did not have this problem.
Am I missing sth?

Thanks,
Nicolas

Direct link Reply with quote

Nicolas Coyer  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 05:51
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
TM name Oct 23, 2007

It seems that TRADOS gives the same name used by the TM to the log file. Is it possible to change this setting?

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:51
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
NO Oct 24, 2007

The log file is named the same as the TM and kept in the same folder.
There is no parameter for changig that - you can only chose one single log file for all TMs or individuall log files for each TM.

Jerzy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL TRADOS 2007 WorkBench log file

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs