Thread poster: James Calder

James Calder  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:55
Member (2006)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2003

I\'m having problems cleaning up a document. Every time I click on clean up the same error message appears \'(87): el parámetro no es correcto.\' I can\'t find the error message when I go into help and I\'ve tried clicking \'Don\'t update\' when I do the clean up but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Direct link Reply with quote

Tore Feuk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Swedish
+ ...
clean up w macro Feb 19, 2003

If you are using word 2000 you have macros (tw4win clean.main ) or similar that you can use to clean up the document. As suggested by another member, this is better in many way since the document is not converted to rtf before cleaning.

Henk Peelen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 04:55
Member (2002)
German to Dutch
+ ...
look also at http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=6321&forum_id=1 Feb 19, 2003

Some time ago I had a similar problem (but the error number was different) and I found the soltution at posting

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=6321&forum_id=1

You might find useful clues there, at least an internet address for the Trados online help

James Calder  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2006)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 20, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-19 12:18, TFeuk wrote:

If you are using word 2000 you have macros (tw4win clean.main ) or similar that you can use to clean up the document. As suggested by another member, this is better in many way since the document is not converted to rtf before cleaning.

Thanks for your help. I\'ll give it a try.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Another problem with Clean Up in Trados 5.5

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums