(50052) Incosistent Data: Please reorganise the database or run an export/import
Thread poster: Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Czech Republic
Local time: 22:10
English to Czech
+ ...
Oct 28, 2007

Dear colleagues,

I received a TM from my customer to use it for special projects. After having translated a document for this project I ran the clean-up. However I received the following message:
(50052) Incosistent Data: Please reorganise the database or run an export/import (Update document ticked). I tried to reorganise the TM, containing some 3500 records, but it ran only until 100 (and got message still "Analysing").
Do you know how to solve this problem?
Tha
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I received a TM from my customer to use it for special projects. After having translated a document for this project I ran the clean-up. However I received the following message:
(50052) Incosistent Data: Please reorganise the database or run an export/import (Update document ticked). I tried to reorganise the TM, containing some 3500 records, but it ran only until 100 (and got message still "Analysing").
Do you know how to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,

Milada
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Try to recreate the indexing part of your TM Oct 28, 2007

To do so:

• Check and note down all TM settings. Look after them under File - Properties.
  • Close the TM in Workbench.
  • Create a backup of your TM!
  • Go to the directory, where you stored your TM.
  • Remove there all files, leave only the one with tmw as extension. This means you have to remove the *.iix, *.mdf, *.mtf and *.mwf and... See more
To do so:

• Check and note down all TM settings. Look after them under File - Properties.
  • Close the TM in Workbench.
  • Create a backup of your TM!
  • Go to the directory, where you stored your TM.
  • Remove there all files, leave only the one with tmw as extension. This means you have to remove the *.iix, *.mdf, *.mtf and *.mwf and also - if exist - the *.csv.
  • Rename the existing *.tmw file to something like *_old.tmw.
  • In Workbench create a new TM with exactly the same settings as the old one. Chose the same name the old one has had.
  • Close the newly created TM in Workbench.
  • Go back to the folder, where you have the old *.tmw file and the new TM.
  • Now remove the *.tmw file from the new TM.
  • Rename the *_old.tmw file back, so it's name does correspond with the names of all other files in your directory.
  • After reopening the TM in Workbench it should reorganise without any further problems.

HTH
Jerzy
Collapse

Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
(50052) Incosistent Data: Please reorganise the database or run an export/import Oct 29, 2007

Dear Jerzy,

thank you for your help. However I translated other 3 files with this TM and when applying your idea, the new TM did not containt this 3 new files.
I omitted to say that when doing Clean up with Don´t update, it cleans the file from the tags.
How should I proceed to have all the files translated in the Tm and have them cleaned with the TM update?
Thank you again.
Regards,

Milada

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
My solution has nothing to do with cleanup Oct 29, 2007

What I wrote above is just for the case your TM won't reorganise or export anymore.
Now when you have a new one, which allows you reorganisation, just use the clean-up function again to get all translated files into your TM.
BTW, the TM, which you recreate this way, will contain everything up to the moment the TM structure got damaged, so it is possible, that it will not contain the latest segments added.

Regards
Jerzy

PS
You can contact me via m
... See more
What I wrote above is just for the case your TM won't reorganise or export anymore.
Now when you have a new one, which allows you reorganisation, just use the clean-up function again to get all translated files into your TM.
BTW, the TM, which you recreate this way, will contain everything up to the moment the TM structure got damaged, so it is possible, that it will not contain the latest segments added.

Regards
Jerzy

PS
You can contact me via my profile, so I could try to recreate the TM for you, using your previous TM and the translated files.

[Edited at 2007-10-29 08:39]
Collapse

Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Oct 29, 2007

Jerzy,

I created a completely new TM and with this one made clean-up of all my unclean files.
Regards,

Milada

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

(50052) Incosistent Data: Please reorganise the database or run an export/import

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »