Mobile menu

is it possible to change a TM from multiple translations allowed to disallowed?
Thread poster: david angel
david angel
Local time: 19:17
French to English
+ ...
Oct 31, 2007

Hi. I have one TM for which multiple translations are allowed. I want to delete all the older target segments, keeping just the most recent one for each source, and then disallow any future multiple translations. It seems from looking at the manual that although you can change a TM from disallowed to allowed, you can't go vice versa. I have been having a look too at the possibility of exporting into Enlasso and deleting all identical targets except the latest but can't find a way of doing that either. Can anyone suggest an answer?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:17
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
You'll need to export the TM and recreate it Oct 31, 2007

You cannot change this setting once the TM has been created, neither allow nor disable multiple 100% matches for identical source segments.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

is it possible to change a TM from multiple translations allowed to disallowed?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs