https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/88553-what_score_needed_to_pass_sdl_certification_exam.html

What score needed to pass SDL Certification exam?
Thread poster: Nicole Y. Adams, M.A.
Nicole Y. Adams, M.A.
Nicole Y. Adams, M.A.
Australia
Local time: 15:56
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Nov 5, 2007

Good evening,

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. If it is, could a moderator please kindly move my post, thank you.

I was wondering what score needs to be achieved to pass the SDL Certification Exam. I know each level has 40 questions, but how many do you need to get right to pass the level?

I looked on the SDL site, searched these forums and googled it but to no avail, so I was hoping someone here might be able to put me out of my misery....
See more
Good evening,

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. If it is, could a moderator please kindly move my post, thank you.

I was wondering what score needs to be achieved to pass the SDL Certification Exam. I know each level has 40 questions, but how many do you need to get right to pass the level?

I looked on the SDL site, searched these forums and googled it but to no avail, so I was hoping someone here might be able to put me out of my misery.

I just tried to take Level 1 'out of the blue', as I saw you get three attempts, and I achieved a score of 31 (out of 40 questions) and I failed. So I'd just like to know what the passmark is.

Thanks very much in advance.
Collapse

Astrid Elke Witte
Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:56
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Here is the answer Nov 5, 2007

I asked this question too, after I failed. Here is the thread, containing the answer:

http://www.proz.com/topic/77588

Best of luck with the next attempt! I have not had a second go yet.

Astrid

Nicole Y. Adams, M.A.
Nicole Y. Adams, M.A.
Australia
Local time: 15:56
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 5, 2007

Many thanks Astrid!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What score needed to pass SDL Certification exam?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »