Petra Dr. Schmidt-Sarbutt
Australia
Local time: 10:12
German to English
+ ...
Nov 6, 2007

Hello everyone,
I am using Trados 7.0.0.615. I am all of a sudden unable to open one of my TMs. All other TMs open without problems. I copied the TM in question and tried to open it on another computer (using Trados 7.1.0.719) and received the same error message.

All relevant files appear to be there and I definitely have not made any changes to that TM or to Trados.

The only 'major' change I made in recent days is that I upgraded from Powerpoint xp to version 20
... See more
Hello everyone,
I am using Trados 7.0.0.615. I am all of a sudden unable to open one of my TMs. All other TMs open without problems. I copied the TM in question and tried to open it on another computer (using Trados 7.1.0.719) and received the same error message.

All relevant files appear to be there and I definitely have not made any changes to that TM or to Trados.

The only 'major' change I made in recent days is that I upgraded from Powerpoint xp to version 2007 (with all other Office programs remaining xp). However, I have not used ppt/TagEditor or anything in combination with that particular TM since.

I am at a loss what to do now. As I cannot open the file, I obviously can't export the data.
As the most recent back-up is already a few weerks old, I would like to be able to at least salvage the data I have added since.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Petra
Collapse

Pavel Blann
Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 02:12
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
pls visit Nov 9, 2007

http://sdl.com/en/services/support/view.asp?cntID=1038
and try reopening this bug by reporting it to sdl

good luck,
pavel

Australia
Local time: 10:12
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I reported the problem ... Nov 12, 2007

... to SDL a week ago.
Unfortunately, I do not have a support contract with them. So I guess it will take a while until I get a reply - and hopefully some help.
If I do find a workable solution, I will post it here.
Thanks, Pavel!
Petra

Ugne Vitkute (X)
Ugne Vitkute (X)  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 03:12
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Same problem after unsuccessful reorganisation of the TM Nov 3, 2009

I also get this error 31053 saying Resource not found and I cannot load the TM. Has anyone ever solved this problem? Anyone received any support from SLD?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: 31053: Resource not found

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »