Binnur Tuncel van Pomeren  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:08
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 9, 2007

Dear all,

Although I can clearly see where the glued files will be stored, I cannot retrieve my unglued files? Where may they be?

Thank you again in advance for your support!

Binnur

Direct link Reply with quote

Alexandra Davidson
English to German
+ ...
The files are in the original source folder Nov 9, 2007

Hi!

Your unglued files will be placed in the folder where the original source (ttx and files in original format) are stored.

If you can't remember that location, do the following: Open the master .ttx file in a text editor (e.g. Ultraedit). Close to the top of the file you will see the path to the original files.

Important: For unglue to work you need to make sure that the folder structure (path) hasn't changed since you glued the files. If it has changed, then you need to re-create it, even if just temporarily.

If you cleaned up the .ttx files already in a first step and in a second step you are now ungluing, then you might want to create the source files as the same time as ungluing the ttx. For this to work you also have to check that box "Save single files as target".

Hope this helps,
Alexandra

[Edited at 2007-11-09 14:29]

Binnur Tuncel van Pomeren  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Alexandra Nov 9, 2007

Dear Alexandra,

I have tried your suggestion. It seems to have worked pretty well. Kindest regards and nice weekend...

Binnur

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX Trados Synergy 2007 where are the unglued files

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs