Mobile menu

Trados template for Office 2007
Thread poster: xxxemanuelaalla
English to Italian
Nov 9, 2007

I have just installed Microsoft Office Pro 2007 and when trying to use Trados in word I had a message saying that the template has been outdated. I have imported the correct template, but I fear my edition of Trados (Trados 5.5 freelance) is not compatible with the new Office 2007. Does anyone know the answer?

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-11-09 20:00]

Direct link Reply with quote

Pavel Blann  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 09:15
English to Czech
your fear.. Nov 9, 2007 well justified. I don't think sdl would make word2007 template for trados fl 5.5 for you. if you don't want to upgrade fl then you'll have to find a good programmer who could make this .dot work.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados template for Office 2007

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs