https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/90316-preview_in_tageditor_of_a_whole_ppt_file.html

preview in tageditor of a whole ppt file
Thread poster: Beatrice di Venosa
Beatrice di Venosa
Beatrice di Venosa  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:54
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 26, 2007

Hi,

I'm working at a long file of 151 slides and I have a problem with previewing.
When I click the "Preview" button the application shows only one slide and to go to the next one, I should go back to ttx, move the pointer to a segment of the next slide and then click the "preview" button again.
This is a very time-consuming as the file is large and it needs a lot of time to switch from one mode to the other.
Is there any way to preview all slides without going up
... See more
Hi,

I'm working at a long file of 151 slides and I have a problem with previewing.
When I click the "Preview" button the application shows only one slide and to go to the next one, I should go back to ttx, move the pointer to a segment of the next slide and then click the "preview" button again.
This is a very time-consuming as the file is large and it needs a lot of time to switch from one mode to the other.
Is there any way to preview all slides without going up and down?
Collapse

Erik Freitag
Erik Freitag  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Save target file Nov 26, 2007

Hi!

I think you'll have to save the target file (I'm working with the German version, thus I'm not sure how it's called it English). However, this is also quite a time-consuming process, especially for long files.

Regards,
Erik

Beatrice di Venosa
Beatrice di Venosa  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks a lot Nov 27, 2007

it works perfetly fine.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

preview in tageditor of a whole ppt file

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »