Tag verification in Word with Trados
Thread poster: Attila Piróth

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:07
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Dec 5, 2007

Is it possible to work with Trados in Word (not TagEditor) and have the tags verified? I know that TagEditor is the dedicated tool for this but if there is a plug-in or just a way to configure the translation memory options, please let me know. A priori it should not be impossible as Wordfast does it.
Kind regards,
Attila

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
what about using TagEditor just for this purpose? Dec 5, 2007

Afaik you can ask TWB to create TTX for RTFs/Docs, so once you are finished with the work in Word, you could use TagEditor to kick of the Verifier (I think...)

[Urejeno ob 2007-12-05 12:42]

RWSTranslation
Germany
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Which kind of tags Dec 5, 2007

Hello,

in normal Word files you will not have Tags. So it is of course no way to verify this.

If you are working on tagged files like rtf files from the S-Tagger, you can use the verifier from the Tagger.

Hans

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag verification in Word with Trados

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs