Mobile menu

SDL Trados MultiTerm Team 2007 vs. separate desktop licenses?
Thread poster: Peter Adolph

Peter Adolph
Local time: 05:18
Member (2006)
English to Danish
+ ...
Dec 19, 2007

I am considering buying a MT Team license (5-users package) for our inhouse team of 4 translators. Today we have 3 floating licenses for SDL Trados 2006 Pro (running on XP), and we will buy a new SDL Trados Pro 2007 (running on Vista) for our next colleague starting 1 Jan. All the licenses contain MultiTerm, so I am wondering if I would get any benefit from investing a further EUR 5,000 in a MultiTerm Team license for us.

Does anyone out there have experience with MultiTerm Team compared to separate desktop licenses? As I see it, the price looks far too high compared to the likely benefits.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados MultiTerm Team 2007 vs. separate desktop licenses?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs