Mobile menu

HTML in Trados 2007 with Dragon Naturally Speaking
Thread poster: Transilvania
Local time: 10:46
English to German
+ ...
Jan 2, 2008

Hello colleagues,

I'm looking for advice from people who have Trados 2007 and often translate html documents with the help of Dragon Naturally Speaking. What is the best approach to translate simple html documents with Dragon in Trados SDLX or Tag Editor or elso? I'm new with Trados and need some help. Can I add placeables with Dragon? It seems to overwirte placeables if I start to speak. I thought Trados is able to display just the words of an html document so that I would not have to take care of any html elements, like the software cats cradle does for example. Thanks for any help.

In SDLX Dragon does not select words for correcting them properly, instead it deletes the word cow when I say "select cow" and if I say the right word like "bow" it overwirtes other word parts of the sentence.

[Edited at 2008-01-02 21:58]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HTML in Trados 2007 with Dragon Naturally Speaking

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs