Problem with Analyze feature of Trados 7 Freelance: "Folder does not exist..."
Thread poster: kozetot
kozetot
kozetot
Local time: 00:58
Bulgarian to English
Jan 11, 2008

When I try to analize a file (html, doc, txt,...) the following error message is displayed:
(50104):Folder does not exist, was moved or renamed (C:\Documents and settings\Desktop\Name of file\TM
In the workbench I have loaded the TM of all my translations done so far (one TM file containing all the data of the small TMs which I made with the export\import feature). So when I try to analize a random file on my PC it always displays this error.

I'll be very greatful if you
... See more
When I try to analize a file (html, doc, txt,...) the following error message is displayed:
(50104):Folder does not exist, was moved or renamed (C:\Documents and settings\Desktop\Name of file\TM
In the workbench I have loaded the TM of all my translations done so far (one TM file containing all the data of the small TMs which I made with the export\import feature). So when I try to analize a random file on my PC it always displays this error.

I'll be very greatful if you help me fix this.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-01-11 14:12]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-01-11 14:13]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:58
English to German
+ ...
Log file settings - use forum search Jan 11, 2008

Hi kozetot,
This error message is usually caused by an error related to the log file. In fact, this has been discussed a few times already (e.g. here).

Best regards,
Ralf

[Edited at 2008-01-11 14:14]

kozetot
kozetot
Local time: 00:58
Bulgarian to English
TOPIC STARTER
As simple as that... Jan 11, 2008

Thanks Ralf,
Everything is OK now.

[Edited at 2008-01-11 14:51]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Analyze feature of Trados 7 Freelance: "Folder does not exist..."

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »