Thread poster: francybi
francybi
francybi  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:11
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 18, 2008

Hi, may be some of you can help me. I cannot find my Trados Toolbar on my PC even if it was there until last night. The PC might have downloaded something automatically. I tried to go back to a previous state of the PC, but it doesn't work. I can't see the toolbar anylonger, even though I find the multiterm toolbar.
May some of you can tell what I have to do. Do I need to look for a Macro? Do you know where? Please, it's very urgent
Thank you very much
Francesca

[Subj
... See more
Hi, may be some of you can help me. I cannot find my Trados Toolbar on my PC even if it was there until last night. The PC might have downloaded something automatically. I tried to go back to a previous state of the PC, but it doesn't work. I can't see the toolbar anylonger, even though I find the multiterm toolbar.
May some of you can tell what I have to do. Do I need to look for a Macro? Do you know where? Please, it's very urgent
Thank you very much
Francesca

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-01-18 19:53]
Collapse

Doroteja
Doroteja  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 16:11
English to Latvian
+ ...
Templates and Add-ins Jan 18, 2008

You can try Tools-Templates and Add-ins and check e.g. Trados7.dot.
Good luck!

francybi
francybi  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:11
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
THANKS!!!!!!!!!! Jan 18, 2008

I know I am a Trados illiterate. Thank you so much. I was already dispairing. And the solution was so easy.
Thank you very much
Francesca

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados toolbar disappeared

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »