Mobile menu

Where can i get Trados Multiterm 5.0 trail version?
Thread poster: SuneelCh
SuneelCh
English
Jan 22, 2008

Folks,

I would like to buy Trados multiterm 5.0 gloassary. Before that, I like to check the functionality with a trail version. Could you anybody let me know how can i get it? Can you provide the URL.

Any help can be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Suneel

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:30
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
There is no Multiterm trial Jan 22, 2008

Beside this, the actual version is SDL Multiterm 2007 (7.5)

Jerzy

SuneelCh
English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jerzy. Oracle mentioned that there exist a trail version for Trados Multiterm 5.0 Jan 22, 2008

We are in the process of converting oracle forms and reports from english to german. For that, we are using Oracle Translation Hub (OTH).
For doing the translation, OTH needs Trados Multiterm Glossary.
Oracle suggested us to buy Trados Multiterm 5.0, they also said that there exist a trail version for the same. So before buying it, they asked us to check with the trail version.

Thanks
Suneel

[Edited at 2008-01-22 19:02]

Mirella Queiróz
Local time: 10:30
Portuguese to English
+ ...
SDL Trados Jan 22, 2008

Hello everybody,

As I asked to SDL Trados Customer Service, there isn't a free version of SDL TRados program.

Hi

I'm sorry but there is no free version of SDL TRADOS.

If you let me know what you are trying to see from the software I may be able to assist you further.

Kind regards

Jane

Hi

as I said this morning there is no free version of the software the best way forward would be for you to attend one of our webinars and the details of these can be found on our website by following this link

http://www.translationzone.com/en/news/events/

kind regards

Jane

As you can see from this messages above, there is not a free version. I hope that this helps!

Boris Kimel  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 16:30
English to Russian
+ ...
There is no Trados trial anymore too Jan 22, 2008

Have not been looking for it since buying the full version. But right now SDL offers just some Flash demos instead of a downloadable package. Or is this not a news anymore?

Some recent Trados demo included MultiTerm 5. Just to let one see how it works. Irrelevant now since no demos available.

SuneelCh
English
TOPIC STARTER
I need to get the Trados Multiterm Glossary Jan 22, 2008

Hello Jane,

Thanks for the information.
Oracle Translation Hub (OTH) requires Trados Multiterm Glossary to convert the base language strings into multiple other languages like german, french, chinese etc.

We are in the process of converting Oracle forms and reports from US english to German. OTH needs Multiterm Glossary to convert english strings to German.

Hope you are clear with the requirement.
Thanks
Suneel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can i get Trados Multiterm 5.0 trail version?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs