Thread poster: Alexandra Timmis
Alexandra Timmis
Alexandra Timmis
Germany
Local time: 15:46
English to German
+ ...
Jan 29, 2008

I have always worked with MS Word and Workbench, but on occasion would prefer TagEditor instead. However, the only thing that has stopped me from doing so is the fact that I like to highlight text in colour. I do that to remind me that I have to go back to the highlighted area, i.e. to verify a word etc.

My question: is there any way of highlighting or marking words in TagEditor?

I have looked through the forum before posting and couldn’t find any previous threads tho
... See more
I have always worked with MS Word and Workbench, but on occasion would prefer TagEditor instead. However, the only thing that has stopped me from doing so is the fact that I like to highlight text in colour. I do that to remind me that I have to go back to the highlighted area, i.e. to verify a word etc.

My question: is there any way of highlighting or marking words in TagEditor?

I have looked through the forum before posting and couldn’t find any previous threads though. Am I the only one that needs to set reminders? How does everybody else do it?

Thanks very much,
Alex
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
No colour highlighting in Tageditor Jan 29, 2008

Tageditor does not support any highlighting of text with colours.
However, in the latest versions you may add comments, which have nearly the same effect.

Alexandra Timmis
Alexandra Timmis
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jan 29, 2008

Thank you very much Jerzy for your speedy reply. I thought that might be the case...!

Will stick with Word I think for now.

Thanks a lot,
Alex

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 16:46
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Of course you can add some marks Jan 29, 2008

Like XXX. Then you can get back to them using the find-function.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor + Text Highlight Colour

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »