ERROR (-2147467259): unspecified error
Thread poster: Linda Montreuil

Linda Montreuil  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:24
Member (2012)
French to English
Feb 9, 2008

Good day,

I sent a message earlier regarding error 450 on my desktop computer. Now I am experiencing another problem on my laptop. I am running Windows XP 2002 SP2 with Trados 2007. When I select Term Recognition Options in the Workbench, I have MultiTerm 5 and MultiTerm 7 as options. When I choose MultiTerm 7, I get this error message. I still had MultiTerm 5 installed, so I uninstalled it, rebooted but I still get the same message. Any suggestions?

Direct link Reply with quote

Marinus Vesseur  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:24
English to Dutch
+ ...
MultiTerm 2007 Patch is available Feb 10, 2008

Hi Linda-Renee

Like many others, I had similar problems with Trados 2007. There now are Service Packs with patches available from the SDL website ( If you log in to the site and go to your download section, you'll find the latest SP's. Use those and see whether the problems were resolved.
If not, there are quite a few threads on the subject in this forum, a little search will get you a long way. It's just that everyone is getting a bit tired of the same ol' issues being asked over and over again, no offence.
Good luck and do let us know how you resolved the issues.
- Marinus

Vito Smolej
Local time: 15:24
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
The issues are not that old ... Feb 12, 2008

...It's just that everyone is getting a bit tired of the same ol' issues being asked over and over again, no offence....

Remember, every new release, every new SP and patch brings our sweet behinds to the edge our chairs. In a fresh new way. Wait and see;)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ERROR (-2147467259): unspecified error

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs