Thread poster: Astrid Elke Witte

Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:02
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2008

Yesterday evening my computer crashed out, in protest at the quantity of work and long hours that it had to put in recently. Since then Multiterm seems to be corrupt in some way, and I have no idea how to fix it.

If I try to open it, it opens up, with everything faded out, and there is a message in a box, telling me (in German, of course) that it does not work any more and I will be notified when there is a solution. Then it closes.

It works, however, as far as connecting to the termbases to Translator's Workbench is concerned. All the words in my termbases are highlighted, and I can pop them in to my translation. I just cannot open Multiterm any more to add any words.

Anyone know anything about this problem?

Oh, as for versions, Translator's Workbench is Version 8.0, and Multiterm will be the same, matching one.

Astrid

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm closes immediately when I try to open it

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs