Mobile menu

Trados support needed: length of lines to be translated
Thread poster: satzi
English to Slovenian
Feb 13, 2008

I have started using TRADOS and I encountered a problem. Each translation unit starts in the new line by default. The problem is that I have short lines (half of the page) and my client wants me to have long lines in MS Word (the whole page line). So, since each translation unit starts in the new line and I don't know how to change this settings, I have to "repair all the damage" after the Clear up Function, which is extremely time consuming. If anyone of you knows what I'm talking about or has encountered a similar problem already, please contact me immediately.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-02-13 18:22]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados support needed: length of lines to be translated

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs