Mobile menu

DTD settings file_How can I be sure that I am using correctly the .ini file
Thread poster: Ekaterina Andreeva

Ekaterina Andreeva
Local time: 10:56
Spanish to Bulgarian
+ ...
Feb 15, 2008

I am using Trados for a year but this is the first time client sent me a DTD settings file that I have to use with Tag editor. I read one subject on that in this forum. I did what I read in the help menu of the Translators' workbench and in TagEditor, but I am not quite sure if I did all needed.

My question is - how can I be sure that I "imported" (don't know if it is the proper term) the .ini file sent be the client and the second one - how can I verify after traslation if everything was used correctly during translation process from this file.

It is very important to me to be sure that I will be using correctly the .ini file during translation, coz if the client discovers any mistakes, he will withdraw from my invoice.

Thanks in advance for helping me!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DTD settings file_How can I be sure that I am using correctly the .ini file

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs