Mobile menu

Second analysis in SDL Trados Synergy
Thread poster: aternes

Local time: 10:41
Feb 26, 2008

Hello all,

When a new project is created an analysis of translation memory matches is performed.
Before I send the translation package to our translation agency I translate parts of the documents myself (at least the segments with a fuzzy match > 95%). After this pre-translation I need a new analysis, because the translation costs are based on this analysis.

Does an option exist to perform this second analysis inside SDL Trados Synergy? Of course I can perform this analysis manually from Translator's Workbench, but it would be more convenient to do it in Synergy.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Duisburg

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Second analysis in SDL Trados Synergy

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs