Carlos Alvarez  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:00
Member (2005)
French to English
+ ...
Mar 4, 2008

Ando, Trados 2006, Office 2003, Dragon Naturally Speaking 9, Windows XP

Having read, in this forum, about Ando and how it can enhance Trados, I decided to give it a try, and the following two functions do not work, I haven't tried any of the others:
- Going back to the previous segment with keyoard shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Num - (minus key on the numeric keypad): nothing much happens, I just get something which look like an equals sign.
- Centering current segment: Same as usua
... See more
Ando, Trados 2006, Office 2003, Dragon Naturally Speaking 9, Windows XP

Having read, in this forum, about Ando and how it can enhance Trados, I decided to give it a try, and the following two functions do not work, I haven't tried any of the others:
- Going back to the previous segment with keyoard shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Num - (minus key on the numeric keypad): nothing much happens, I just get something which look like an equals sign.
- Centering current segment: Same as usual, i.e. if I am in the view which hides source segments of closed units, I have to scroll up to see the source segment I am working on. As recommended in this forum I also tried the "view normal" fix but that didn't do it either.

It looks like all the Ando buttons have been correctly installed on Word, and in the menu, if I go to Ando, Enhanced Editing, Enhance Trados, the latter is ticked.
Does Dragon Naturally Speaking 9 interefere with Ando?
I there something else I can do to make it work?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ando not working with Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »