Text color change in Tag Editor?
Thread poster: Chunyi Chen

Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 19:51
English to Chinese
Mar 13, 2008

Dear colleagues,

I have started to use Trados 2007 more due to my deteriorating memory skills, and here are two questions that I have in the IMHO not-so-user-friendly Trados learning process:

1. I noticed that if I use Trados Synergy to create a project, the files would always end up being ttx files, even for those Word files. Does that mean I always have to use the Tag Editor to work on the Word file? Is there a way to tell Trados that I want to use Workbench directly?

2. Is there a way for me to do some text formating, such as highlighting the text, change the font, etc? Do I need to add the tags manually in order for me to do text formatting? Are there instructions in the Help that shows me what tags to add?

Thank you, and please bear with me if my questions sound too elementary.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Text color change in Tag Editor?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums