Thread poster: Mihailolja

Mihailolja
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:13
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
Sep 26, 2008

Zdravo Kolegi i Koleginice,

(If this is the wrong place to put this post then apologies)

I would like to exchange by post copies of The Guardian (Saturday edition) for copies of NIN or Vreme or any other Serbian current affairs magazine.

Anyone interested? Or does anyone know where I might advertise such an exchange?

Hvala unapred

Mihailo

ps NIN/Vreme or any Serbian newspapers, Nasa Borba? if it still exists...!

pss I could look into supplying some other UK newspapers or magazines, not just The Guardian.

Direct link Reply with quote

Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 15:13
Member (2007)
English to Croatian
+ ...
ProZ.com Translators Exchange Sep 26, 2008

Actually, there is a feature on ProZ for this sort of things. It is called Exchange ("ProZ.com Translators Exchange") and can be accessed through the Community tab of the menu bar.

However, I am not sure that we are actually used to checking the offers and requests posted in the Translators Exchange and therefore it might be quicker to get in touch with an interested person by posting in this forum

Mihailolja
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:13
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
What about Croatain magazines? Sep 26, 2008

Hi Kristina,

Yes I thought that too about the Translators' Exchange, I have to admit to rarely if ever having a look at it.

While you're there what are the Croatian equivalents these days?

Hvala

Mihailo

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

NIN/VREME za Guardian? Trazim razmenu stampu

Advanced search

Translation news in Serbia

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs