Off topic: looking for some information on how to get to a town called Petrovac na mlavi
Thread poster: Valentini Mellas
Valentini Mellas
Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:59
English to Greek
+ ...
Jul 24, 2007

Hello everyone and apologies for posting in English but I dnot speak (yet) your beautiful language.

I plan on visiting a friend in August and I need your ideas on the best way to get from Belgrade to Petrovac na mlavi. Getting the flight from Greece to Serbia was easy but now I am getting confused as to how to get from Belgrade to Petrovac. The fact that no one is answering their phones in Serbia makes it also harder...
See more
Hello everyone and apologies for posting in English but I dnot speak (yet) your beautiful language.

I plan on visiting a friend in August and I need your ideas on the best way to get from Belgrade to Petrovac na mlavi. Getting the flight from Greece to Serbia was easy but now I am getting confused as to how to get from Belgrade to Petrovac. The fact that no one is answering their phones in Serbia makes it also harder

Any ideas? Thank you very much!

Valentini
Collapse

Goran Tasic
Goran Tasic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 02:59
Member (2006)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Bus Jul 24, 2007

Valentini Mellas wrote:

I plan on visiting a friend in August and I need your ideas on the best way to get from Belgrade to Petrovac na mlavi. Getting the flight from Greece to Serbia was easy but now I am getting confused as to how to get from Belgrade to Petrovac. The fact that no one is answering their phones in Serbia makes it also harder

Any ideas? Thank you very much!

Valentini

Hi Valentini,

the best way is if they wait for you at the airport, otherwise take the shuttle bus from the airport towards the main bus station in Belgrade and then ask for the next bus towards Petrovac na mlavi.

http://www.skgo.org/php/opstine/detalji.php?Id=45

Enjoy your stay in Serbia.

Greetings from Vranje,
Goran

[Edited at 2007-07-24 09:19]

Valentini Mellas
Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:59
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hvala Gorane - and one more question Jul 24, 2007

Goran Tasic wrote:

Hi Valentini,

the best way is if they wait for you at the airport, otherwise take the shuttle bus from the airport towards the main bus station in Belgrade and then ask for the next bus towards Petrovac na mlavi.

http://www.skgo.org/php/opstine/detalji.php?Id=45

Enjoy your stay in Serbia.

Greetings from Vranje,
Goran

[Edited at 2007-07-24 09:19]

Hvala Gorane!

The website for Petrovac is great but I cannot read it (I mean I can read it because the alphabet is familiar but I do not understand) ... Do you know by chance an english language site that would offer info on the town?

They cannot meet me at the airport unfortunately so that is why I am asking .. to find out how to go to Petrovac and also the best way not to get lost

Goran Tasic
Goran Tasic  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2006)
English to Serbian
+ ...
Bus, again Jul 24, 2007

Hi Valentini,

sorry, could not find a web site with english version, but as I described before. The best way is getting there by bus. You just have to ask at the main bus station in Belgrade for the next bus heading towards Petrovac na Mlavi and inform your host about your time of arrival at the main bus station in Petrovac na Mlavi.

Regards
Goran

Ana Naglić
Ana Naglić  Identity Verified
Croatia
Member (2005)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Agree Jul 24, 2007

I agree with Goran. You may also wish to check the Belgrade Bus station English web page - http://www.bas.co.yu/basweb_eng/redvoznje.asp

Type in "Petrovac na Mlavi" (Cyrillic or Latin) into the box and choose the date.

At the next step, choose (or leave) Petrovac na Mlavi in the drop-box and click "Тражи" / "Search". You should be able to get the results. You m
... See more
I agree with Goran. You may also wish to check the Belgrade Bus station English web page - http://www.bas.co.yu/basweb_eng/redvoznje.asp

Type in "Petrovac na Mlavi" (Cyrillic or Latin) into the box and choose the date.

At the next step, choose (or leave) Petrovac na Mlavi in the drop-box and click "Тражи" / "Search". You should be able to get the results. You may also send them an e-mail at [email protected] for any further info.

According to the timetable, they have at least 8 coaches per day. Most lines go via Požarevac, and you will travel 122 km (or, approx. 2h).
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

looking for some information on how to get to a town called Petrovac na mlavi

Translation news in Serbia

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »