Thread poster: V S Rawat
V S Rawat
V S Rawat
India
Local time: 05:52
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jul 23, 2008

I have posted a message there and it has been hours but the message is yet to be approved. There is no moderator allotted for HINDI forum.

Please allot someone to be moderator there.

Or please make me moderator there. I have been an old timer member of this site and I can manage the forum.

Thanks.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 21:22
SITE STAFF
Site staff are working towards moderator coverage in all areas of the site Jul 23, 2008

Dear V Rawat,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Site staff are working towards moderator coverage in all areas of the site. In the meantime feel free to contact me for issues regarding the forum (my contact now appears at the bottom of the page there). If you are interested in offering to moderate you are welcome to do so-- please contact me via support request. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please allocate a moderator for HINDI forum

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »