Bernadette Mora
Bernadette Mora  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 3, 2005

Dear all,

I have just received this message from Sri Lanka and I want to share it with you.

Thank you from the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency

Dear Donor,

This is a personal message of thanks to you for your kind contribution towards our Disaster Relief Efforts. We apologise for any delay on our part in our speed of acknowledging your contribution. As you can imagine we have been working around the clock to make sure that we purc
... See more
Dear all,

I have just received this message from Sri Lanka and I want to share it with you.

Thank you from the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency

Dear Donor,

This is a personal message of thanks to you for your kind contribution towards our Disaster Relief Efforts. We apologise for any delay on our part in our speed of acknowledging your contribution. As you can imagine we have been working around the clock to make sure that we purchase the necessary goods and send them out to the neediest areas without delay. We guarantee that we will personally be involved in all stages of distribution to the victims and displaced families.

We will also be working closely with Rotary Clubs in affected areas and the Rotary District 3220.

We will soon be sending a receipt, issued by our club treasurer, from the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency for each donation received.

Thank you – from all of us in the club, and in Sri Lanka, your kindness will help make the long days and nights ahead more manageable.

Please keep visiting our web log site www.reliefforsrilanka.blogspot.com to keep track of our relief efforts.

Yours in service,

PHF. Rtn. Chamila Wickramasinghe

Charter President/ Secretary 2004-05

Rotary Club of Colombo Regency

R.I.District 3220, Sri Lanka

[Edited at 2005-01-03 15:12]
Collapse

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
District 3220 Jan 3, 2005

FYI

All these clubs make up the district:

http://www.rotary.org/cgi-bin/rbox/List-Dist.cgi?district=3220

Cheers,

JL

ps GRACIAS por la donación

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A message of thanks from Rotary Club of Colombo

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »