Mobile menu

skype link on profile page
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 04:49
English to German
+ ...
Dec 30, 2005

Hi! can someone tell me how to put a skype link on my profile pagewith a skype logo, like skypeme or something. Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Laure Trads  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:49
Member (2004)
English to French
This is the link you need Dec 30, 2005

Brandis wrote:

Hi! can someone tell me how to put a skype link on my profile pagewith a skype logo, like skypeme or something. Brandis



http://share.skype.com/tools_for_sharing/skype_buttons/skype_buttons/

Laure


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 05:49
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Previous discussion on the Skype Dec 30, 2005

http://www.proz.com/topic/36435

Uldis

English2French wrote:

Brandis wrote:

Hi! can someone tell me how to put a skype link on my profile pagewith a skype logo, like skypeme or something. Brandis



http://share.skype.com/tools_for_sharing/skype_buttons/skype_buttons/

Laure


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 04:49
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Dec 30, 2005

Uldis Liepkalns wrote:

http://www.proz.com/topic/36435

Uldis

English2French wrote:

Brandis wrote:

Hi! can someone tell me how to put a skype link on my profile pagewith a skype logo, like skypeme or something. Brandis



http://share.skype.com/tools_for_sharing/skype_buttons/skype_buttons/

Laure
May be we need a more refined term search system at proz.com Brandis


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

skype link on profile page

Advanced search






Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs