Mobile menu

Will there be a dashboard for the forums?
Thread poster: Fan Gao

Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 17:41
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 8, 2006

Hi,
I've done a search on the forums for this previous question to see if it's been asked but I couldn't find anything.

Currently we have the dashboard for receiving email notifications about Kudoz and Jobs but there isn't one for the forums.

I was wondering if it was possible to receive email notifications for when people reply to new topics you've posted or for any thread that you've posted messages in?

If it isn't part of the dashboard is there another way I can select these options?

Thanks
Mark

Direct link Reply with quote

Dan Schioenning Larsen
Romania
Local time: 08:41
English to Danish
There is Jun 8, 2006

Look at the little yellow box in the top right corner above the main forum window. It gives you an option to track either the entire forum if you are presently on the forum overview page, or the single topic if you are reading a post.

/Dan

Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 17:41
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ooopps.... Jun 8, 2006

....thanks Dan....didn't notice that!

Thanks and kind regards,
Mark

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Will there be a dashboard for the forums?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs